No activity in Apexindo is more important than ensuring that practical and effective measures are in
place to protect the health and safety of our employees, and contractors. In implementing this policy,
Apexindo not only complies with relevant legislation but also encourages other initiatives for
protecting the health, safety and environment of those affected by its activities.
To achieve this, Apexindo's specific objectives are to provide safe and healthy working conditions for all
employees and to maintain the highest safety standard in relation to systems of work and equipment
operations. Furthermore, through training, supervision and provision of information, the Company is
committed to ensuring a safe place of work for both Apexindo employees and others who come into
contact with them.
PT Apexindo Pratama Duta Tbk. through its commitment to this Policy:
- Seeks to avoid harm to health, or injury to employees and others, or damage to property from its operations.
- Recognizes the importance of the involvement and commitment of senior management and responsibility of each and every employee, in the application of this policy. Managers, supervisors and employees at all levels are held accountable for their health, safety and environmental performance.
- Acknowledges the principle that all accidents can be prevented and actively promotes, among all those associated with its activities, the highest standard of safety awareness and performance.
- Establishes procedures to ensure that health, safety, environmental and hygiene factors are taken fully into account in the introduction of new methods, machines, materials and in any changes which may take place in relation to such items.
- Applies appropriate measures to minimize any adverse effects of its operations on the environment.
- Observes all relevant legal requirements.
- Has regard to relevant approved Codes of Practice and other guidance material.
- Maintains an effective system for monitoring and reviewing health, safety and environmental
- Provides an effective system of communication on safety related matters.
- Provides safety education designed to prevent ill health and accidents by bringing about acceptance of personal responsibility by everybody for health, safety and hygiene awareness.
- Provides appropriate training and retraining where necessary, in the knowledge and skill required for each individual operation and activity at all levels.
Ir. Hertriono Kartowisastro
Terrence Michael Gott